Recent content by deka7

  1. D

    1995/96

    I have added quite a few face packs so far and figured out how to do it on your database its working fine. Just a quick question here, Any issues with teams having no Staff? I did a staff search and it was just generated FM staff. All very poor. Will this effect other teams in the game? the...
  2. D

    FM 2016 (1995/96 Database) WIP

    How do i actually use this edit file. i can load it up it editor and make changes and save it but when i come to play the game it uses the original one with modern players in etc.
  3. D

    1995/96

    Graphics I seen that you needed help with the Graphics but i have seen posts elsewhere with the correct badges and players etc. Any idea where this can be downloaded? Many Thanks
  4. D

    FMH2014 Standard Logos + Cut Out Faces Megapacks

    Hi there i have become a member of the site but i still get the message Sorry, but you do not have access to any of the functions in our Download Manager please help
  5. D

    Newcastle Kit Problem!!!!!!

    Hi there could somebody please help, i recently downloaded a kit pack which worked great and all the teams worked except Newcastle! I then downloaded another pack and the same result happened again. I then deleted everything and downloaded just the newcastle utd kits from this site and they...
  6. D

    Save game problem! network game.

    Will do mate thanks very much. I will try again tonight and see what happens and I will post the message on here! thanks again Deka
  7. D

    Save game problem! network game.

    Hi there could somebody please help me. Last night I set up a network game which worked brilliantly, I was actually surprised how well it work. I played for a good 3 hours and then when I came to save the game, I got a massive error message and it shut the hole game down which meant all that...
Back
Top