Recent content by Denniske1994

  1. D

    Players for championship

    What you should do! Go scout in the Dutch Jupiler League. A lot of players in there have an 'amateur contract', what means they don't have a 'real' contract and you can offer them a contract without paying the club a transferfee. Give it a shot! (You can also get players on loan like Rashford...
  2. D

    Eintracht Braunschweig 2016/17

    LB - Felix Passlack from Dortmund, not sure if you can buy him but you can always get him on loan and I think he is a great player for a first-year-bundesliga team (scout him to be sure) GK - I agree with the post above me. Look for old legends and search for players of who left there club and...
  3. D

    Red Bull Leipzig - 1st Season

    For CAM I prefer you to try Kenedy (Chelsea) or Pulisic (Dortmund) on loan. Both excellent players who don't mind joining a second Bundesliga team. If you wish to buy you can try on Maher (PSV), he is (most of the time) unhappy in his team and could be in your squat for a low fee therefor. For...
  4. D

    Your Current Team/Lineup

    I play third season with Sassuolo and got this squad: Keepers: Andrea Consigli/Predrag Rajkovic Left Back: Sead Kolasinac/Achraf Lazaar Centre Back: Emanuel Mammana, Francesco Acarbi, Niklas Süle, Marc-Oliver Kempf, Jorge (Tenerife, Spanish) Right Back: Thomas Meunier/Peter Pekarik Centre...
  5. D

    Arsenal Striker - New update

    Gabriel Barbosa!
  6. D

    RB at Villa - Season 3

    I have Thomas Meunier at Sassuolo and he plays very well in my team. He can play as right back but also can play as a decent attacking midfielder. Scout him and see if he's good enough, I'd strongly recommend him :)
  7. D

    Derby Second Season

    For the striker position I would advise: Kennedy from Chelsea (on loan), he's a great player who also can preform as attacker for the right/left wing. For CB I prefer Jorge from Tenerife, he has a lot of potential and is a great player already. I got him at Sassuolo and he's playing every match...
  8. D

    Looking for RB

    Hello Everyone, I'm playing Sassuolo, 2nd season, and looking for a new Right Back. At the moment I got Peter Pekarik but he's already 30 years old and I'm looking for a new, younger right back with potential. Prefer between the 5 and 10 million. If you have any idea, let me know! (A)
  9. D

    Goalkeeper for Utd

    Rulli and Donnarumma are both very good, you can also try Bartlomiej Dragowski or Predrag Rajkovic, they're both keeper with a lot of potential too! :wub:
Back
Top