Recent content by desijut

  1. D

    South American Journeyman Challenge

    Didnt play much untill today. I will give a quick update of the opening stage, which I have just finished
  2. D

    Started from the Bottom (of South America)

    I've decided to look at the worst league in South America (Venezuelan League) and take the worst team of the 2nd tier, or the team predicted to finish lowest by the media, and see how far I can take them. So, what kind of History do they have? Yes, exactly. They don't have one! They were...
  3. D

    South American Journeyman Challenge

    The New Season As you can see, we've been very impressive. The 3-3 draw was depressing, winning 3-0 with 10 minutes to go, there should be no coming back. Finally we'd won the Super Cup, and of course we breezed through the Group Stages. However, the greatest thing was that Urra had 5...
  4. D

    South American Journeyman Challenge

    Transfers Aravena isn't a big loss but Yala was our best CB so I was hoping Gallardo and Farfan would step up this year. Zulu was a miss, but Valladares was proving to be a top RM as well as striker, so I decided to loan two strikers/CAM from Vasco (Also to replace loan signing Felicio)...
  5. D

    South American Journeyman Challenge

    After this, I requested we improve our youth facilities and they gladly accepted, the cost being 1.5 million. However, the next day the club announced they'd be expanding the stadium by 1,535 seats from 9,746 to 11,281 due to our attendance being at about 96%. This restricted the capacity to...
  6. D

    South American Journeyman Challenge

    Sadly, they were just too good for us. And that's the end of the season.
  7. D

    South American Journeyman Challenge

    As you can see, we strolled this game, and who else to get man of the match but Urra? His two assists show just how vital he is to our team. A less comfortable game but we got through and this time a stellar performance by our other star player, loan signing Julio Felicio. He's just too good...
  8. D

    Alex Lima - A Brazilian Star Of The Future - A Player Story

    I thought this was going to be a tad boring and fairly obvious what would happen, he'd just move to Europe at about 20, etc. But a lovely twist here, I'm definitely in to follow this. Edit: Woah! Missed promotion by a point!
  9. D

    South American Journeyman Challenge

    As you can see, our League Form has been spectacular, putting plenty past every team. However, the disappointing result against Bolivar means we have to win our last game to qualify. With Catolica being my last match, a loss will see a playoff for the title, which is annoying with our vastly...
  10. D

    South American Journeyman Challenge

    Three games later and things have changed for the better Yes there league victories were expected and of course Urra scored 2 in 2. But it was the activity of the other top teams that caught my eye as we look at the table. But the Libertadores draw against Mineiro was a big result. Now I...
  11. D

    South American Journeyman Challenge

    The points dropped were all bitterly disappointed. It's left us in a precarious position in both competitions. However, Urra has been on top form, scoring 6 goals in the league and our only goal in the Libertadores. And now he's 3 behind the top league scorer and he's now got the highest average...
  12. D

    A New Story - Suggestions??

    If you want longevity, how about taking a mid table team from a lesser league and taking them to their national title and then Champion's League? Dinamo Kiev may fit this since Shakhtar are so much better than every other team
  13. D

    South American Journeyman Challenge

    Opening games of the closing stage Leaving the table like so: Finances Seeing as the balance was 1.5 million and I was planning to improve my Youth Facilites, which cost 1.6 million, I decided that I may need to sell someone at the end of the season. The only players who would be sorely...
  14. D

    South American Journeyman Challenge

    Sales With the stage over, I looked at my players and saw two players that hardly played: Fabian Carmona and Edgardo Fica. So I sold them. Carmona I desparately sold since it was his last last year of contract. And eventually it happened: The only reason I let Carmona go was because...
  15. D

    South American Journeyman Challenge

    The Remaining Fixtures A great run of form with a blip against Catolica. In the end the league finished like this: And our second title was here!!! But the most touching thing was this: When he's by far our best striker, he has to be playing ASAP. In the end, he was out best player with...
Back
Top