Recent content by DestroyThemAll

  1. D

    nezza's 3-3-3-1 tactic

    Nope, he original tactic.
  2. D

    nezza's 3-3-3-1 tactic

    This worked better for me by moving the striker into the AMC position with him running into the striker position, so playing without a striker. With Blackpool finished fourth on a wage budget of just 295K and no major players. Best tactic I've tried outside of Darren's Fluid.
  3. D

    New Stadium....at last!

    mine is to go to 70,000 and my current is 50,000. my board kept refusing due to fan base.
  4. D

    New Stadium....at last!

    it is taking 3 seasons. I've no idea if you get to name it. I hope you get to sell naming rights as I only get about 18 mil in sponsor money compared to spurs, man c & u and arsenal.
  5. D

    New Stadium....at last!

    Hi All, I am now in my 8th season on fm2012 with Everton. I've been trying to get a new stadium since The Old Lady reached it's capacity (50,000) in my second season. I've always had a healthy bank balance (£92m end of the 7th season) but thought that because I had over £60m in loan debt they...
Back
Top