Recent content by diavolo rosso

  1. D

    Player SS Request Thread

    Angel Correa please. with SS from FMRTE if you can.
  2. D

    Request a player screenshot - FM15

    Ruben Neves and Lucas Silva in 2019 please
  3. D

    FM14 Request a Player Screenshot (please use instead of starting a new thread)

    m'vila, romulo, lucas romero, andrea poli in 2016+ please thanks
  4. D

    FM14 Request a Player Screenshot (please use instead of starting a new thread)

    sven bender and diego reyes in 2016+ please thanks
  5. D

    Fm14 Deal or No Deal thread: Please use when asking if you should buy player x or y

    Player: Lucas Digne Team you are managing: AC Milan Team who are selling: PSG Offer: 16.5m Year: July 2014 or Player: Davide Santon Team you are managing: AC Milan Team who are selling: Arsenal Offer: 16.5m Year: July 2014
  6. D

    Fm14 Deal or No Deal thread: Please use when asking if you should buy player x or y

    Player: Lewis Holtby Team you are managing: AC Milan Team who are buying/selling: Tottenham Offer: Loan Year: January 2014 or Player: Antonio Candreva Team you are managing: AC Milan Team who are buying/selling: Lazio Offer: 2m Year: January 2014 i need AMC for backup until end of season...
  7. D

    The " I have a small question " thread

    so the 2 AMC (Lavezzi and Hamsik) has the same role?
  8. D

    The " I have a small question " thread

    Hi, I have couple of question I don't know if this is already posted somewhere I want to play a tactic like Napoli 2012 (3-4-2-1) and Milan 2007 (4-3-2-1). what role should i give to my players? especially for striker and 2 AMC.. thanks
Back
Top