Recent content by Diboss

  1. D

    English Premier League - Network Game

    steam: martindi7 team: chelsea or newcastle about me: I'm living in Lithuania, so my time zone is GMT+2. I think, it will not cause difficulty.
  2. D

    Baltic Region leagues

    If anyone is familiar with the Baltic region football (need Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, because Finaland, Sweden and Norway (Poland too) are included in FM), and has the time and knowledge to create them on the editor? It will be very much appreciated, as I believe many would like to play...
  3. D

    LFCMarshall's FM13 Suggestion Thread

    Hello. I don't know if I'm writing where I should,but... Can anyone make: Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania leagues? I'm living in this region and I would love to play with local teams. Thanks. P.s. sorry for bad English :)
  4. D

    FM12 Update Packs by_pr0

    **** it... Thanks even for that.Have to whait till skidrow's relese update...
  5. D

    FM12 Update Packs by_pr0

    Hey, I have some problems here... I downloaded your Update, extracted it into Desktop and then copied all files from Update folder to .../editor data. Starting new game, all 6 ticks set (because there is only your data,I don't have any other), when game loaded there is no transfers or any other...
Back
Top