Recent content by Diego Lopes

  1. D

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Hi I haven't tried Shots With Power PPM in FM19 yet but I'll give it a go and report back :)
  2. D

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    I've got SS with Tries Killer Balls PPM and he does great
  3. D

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    Do you know his CA/PA?
  4. D

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    Hi tzahy, I wonder how long does it take to get Natural rating at striker position for Salah?
  5. D

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    Hello, Which version does score the most goals? :) Thanks.
  6. D

    DEMOLISHER !

    the latest version of the Striker tactic works the best for me
  7. D

    Sir Goalalot 2017 (4-2-3-1) - 17.3.2

    Hi Have you tried it Control mentality?
  8. D

    DEMOLISHER !

    that sounds correct to me :)
  9. D

    Verhämmerung (4-3-2-1)

    Hi Any result? :)
  10. D

    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

    I can download it without registration
  11. D

    FIGHTER !

    I think it' s very random because in one of my saves ML scored more goals than MR and in other my save MR scored more goal than ML :)
  12. D

    PLUG & PLAY !

    "changing the WMs to wings" ? What do you mean?
  13. D

    WRATH !

    Hehe :) Are you using the pirate version? :P Yes, it's compatible because there wasn't any ME changes between 16.2 and 16.3
  14. D

    CONQUEROR !

    He said that he got only 5M but Renato Sanches and Yannick Gerhardt cost about 60M each ;)
  15. D

    DEVASTATOR!

    Liverpool, the 1st season :)
Back
Top