as with patch 11.3, too many injuries. sports interactive SORT THIS OUT. nobody will ever win the league with **** teams if you keep giving their star players 3 month injuries!
in March 2011 (on my current save) Fulham YES FULHAM! are top of the Premier league.
I looked into it and they haven't spend more than 300k on any one of the players they brought in.
Many of their signings have also hardly played, Zamora's goal tally is nearing 30
LOL
Scott Dann wants to be a Premier League star.. so it makes sense that he'll sign for bottom of the table, 'no hope' Blackburn right?
prat, if hes snubbed us twice theres probably a reason
im staying at my grandparents and cant install steam (and therefor FM). the mac is not up to date
hang on! this mac is less than 1 year old.
what is os x 10.5 and how do i get it! if possible??? (as a pc user i have no idea)
jesus im having withdrawal symptoms already!
I cant believe how cheap lukaku is early on in a save! according to the screenshots of others
I have no progress to report but in two saves now (as wolves) Leroy Fer and Georgino Wijnaldum have been total disgraces. 10m each to do one of any four options
1) play constant 6's
2) spend the...
Usually **** at FM, here's the best I ever did tho on CM 03-04
Sunderland AFC
03-04 - First Division - 5th (up through playoffs)
04-05 - Premiership -- 9th (inter-toto winners)
05-06 - Premiership -- 1st (league cup winners)
06-07 - Premiership -- 3rd (nearly won it though)
07-08 - Premiership...
how do you get a touchline ban?
also has anyone ever got anywhere with coventry? i gave up at my third attempt and took over plymouth instead. the championship for that matter is SOLID
i dont think ive ever won automatic promotion (without cheating) since FM06!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whenever you get bored of success at your own club and decide to take over a local rival in a lower league (out of charity)... then, it has probably gone too far.
I banned myself from FM for a month when I took over Coventry :P
1) the tactics are different (i played 442 last time)
2) my fringe players are only worth around 1m each, i need a bigger squad for europe too.
3) I am using one downloaded off this site, Dunc's i think
4) Terry Connor is 14's across the board, who would you recommend to be my wingman?
5) I have...