Recent content by DirectPass

  1. D

    Mourinho's Revenge - Getting Manchester United To Be Champions

    Is there no way we can sticky this, to use as the template for all future stories?
  2. D

    Mourinho's Revenge - Getting Manchester United To Be Champions

    I've never heard of Skenderbeu before; Hugo is an educator, as much as he is an entertainer and wordsmith. Frighteningly real portrayal of manager interaction there also.
  3. D

    The best head of the youth developer in the game?

    I use this really niche, underground guy, that nobody has ever heard of, called Phil Cannon...
  4. D

    Sentimentality....

    Totally. My coaches say that Brad Walker is a 1 and 1/2 star player in my Blackburn team, but I can't even drop him. HE'S THE HEARTBEAT OF THE CLUB :'(
  5. D

    FM17 Initial Thoughts

    This year has just some little improvements rather than a big overhaul, which I think was the right way to go. I've been super impressed with the match engine, and the social feed is a nice touch. Very happy overall
  6. D

    LOOKING FOR A Right back wonder kid to replace darmain

    Lucas Klostermann was amazing for my Sunderland side, won young player of the year; Sadly he had a £17m release clause with me, and Spurs nicked him
  7. D

    Replacement Steven Gerrard

    Callum Cooke from Middlesbrough develops pretty well, could be retrained as a DM early in the game?
Back
Top