Recent content by DirtyACE

  1. D

    Basque-ing in Bilbao

    WHAT THE ****?!?!? How did this happen? Someone at Sky reading your story perhaps?
  2. D

    Basque-ing in Bilbao

    I can see what you're saying regarding Duran's low creativity but it doesn't seem to phase him one bit. He still gets his share on assists and scores plenty of goals. I wouldn't even think of playing Susaeta ahead of him these days, that's how good he's been for me. I came to the same...
  3. D

    Basque-ing in Bilbao

    Yes, I think I have some incredibly promising regens but none appeared initially as developed as Aitor. He was essentially good enough to go straight into the first eleven at the age of 15 from what I can remember. And since you don't mind I'd be happy to post screenshots of some of my regens...
  4. D

    Need advice for marking style and closing down combination

    I'm using a 4-2-3-1 with two regular MCs and wingers. The philosophy is very fluid with attacking strategy. I'm currently employing a default marking system with closing down being set to "press more". The questions I have: 1. What is the best type of marking to have with "press more" closing...
  5. D

    Basque-ing in Bilbao

    Still reading your updates Klippy. You're doing tremendously as always. I'm currently in the third season in my own Athletic career. Haven't won anything yet, but also have been rather unlucky with some results and also cup draws. And of course I'm waiting for my youngsters to develop to truly...
  6. D

    Training youngsters with first team

    The one thing that is bothering me is that I can't train any players that are in my U19 or U18 team using first team schedules. It's obvious that first team training would be more effective due to a higher allowance for workload. So I've been thinking of how to get around this problem and seems...
  7. D

    Basque-ing in Bilbao

    I have both of them but for me Ruiz seems to have much more potential than Roy. Roy will most likely become an average player but Ruiz can possibly be world class or at least border-line world class.
  8. D

    Basque-ing in Bilbao

    I'm playing as Athletic as well and I would definitely recommend Salva Ruiz. He's looking very promising for me, still only 17 though but is a starting left back for the B team. I'd also recommend that you give de Galarreta and Ramalho sufficient playing time in your first team. Both are...
  9. D

    Basque-ing in Bilbao

    Klippy, how do you usually manage your youth, do you stick them into the U19s or put them straight into the B team?
  10. D

    Basque-ing in Bilbao

    Hey KLIPPY, Still going strong I see. Quick question. Do you find your players becoming very tired due to playing with so much pressing?
  11. D

    What Roles and Duties suit my player?

    Ander Herrera in a 4-5-1 and 4-2-3-1 (with wingers) please?
  12. D

    Basque-ing in Bilbao

    Sorry to get off topic for a bit, but over at SI forums someone has created a set of database changes specifically for Newcastle in order to closer resemble the actual abilities of their players. I know some players got a nice boost especially like Cisse and Ben Arfa. Just thought I'd mention...
  13. D

    Basque-ing in Bilbao

    Most likely they're loosing money through other means apart from what you've spent on transfers.
  14. D

    Basque-ing in Bilbao

    Ok, will do.
  15. D

    Basque-ing in Bilbao

    Thanks for answering my questions Klippybo. I have a few more questions but don't want to pollute your thread as it's not really meant to be a discussion about tactics or team talks. Should I send a PM or just post them in this thread?
Back
Top