Recent content by DJMix

  1. D

    Good Lower League Players?

    Hi Im Starting A New Season With Luton Town And I Was Wondering If I Could Get Any Good Player Suggestions For The Blue Square Premier League??? ---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ---------- Anybody Got Suggestions?
  2. D

    Luton Town- My Journey

    Luton !!!! We Are Hatters :P Good On Ya For Supporting Luton Town!
  3. D

    The 'Rate my Photoshop work' Thread

    This Is Rate My Photoshop Thread This Is I Made This On Photoshop CS4 My First Sig I Done
  4. D

    The 'Rate my Photoshop work' Thread

    :S First Kit I Got Others Here: AC Milan Home Kit
  5. D

    The 'Rate my Photoshop work' Thread

    [] My First Photoshop Sig ---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ---------- New Charlton Kit :P How Do I Config ?? Plus Its My First Kit Im Using Everything :)
  6. D

    My New Signature :P

    I Have Finnaly Got Adobe Photoshop... And This Is My First Signature On It :P Hope You Like :)
  7. D

    The 'Rate my Photoshop work' Thread

    i have but i want people to see it like yours....
  8. D

    The 'Rate my Photoshop work' Thread

    How Can I Upload That To here for people to see?
  9. D

    The 'Rate my Photoshop work' Thread

    hmmm how do i upload sigs to the site i have it saved under psd how do i upload now?
  10. D

    The 'Rate my Photoshop work' Thread

    Can Somebody Download The Trial And Put The Files In A Rar? Or Something I Really Want To Make Kits And Sigs & Stuff :(
  11. D

    The 'Rate my Photoshop work' Thread

    The Photoshop Aint Working :S It Ses It Is Missing Compotents ---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ---------- Someboby Help with photoshop it wont work!!! compenontets
  12. D

    The 'Rate my Photoshop work' Thread

    Making My Accoutn Admin So I Am Getting photoshop! can any of yous help me??
Back
Top