Recent content by Dobcheev

  1. D

    Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

    Stealth bow kills are best; the poor suckers don't know what hit them ! Once you get up to 80+ in Archery one-shot kills become almost routine (after you've added the skills to give your shots extra punch) when you're in stealth mode & tough enemies seldom get close enough to give you problems...
  2. D

    Rugby Manager?

    Fench company Cyanide Studio, of Pro Cycling Manager fame/infamy, did Rugby Manager & RM2 a few years ago. Rugby is much more popular in France apparently; these games had a decent 3D game engine but they had no real depth to them, a bit like Cricket Captain - once you get past the match...
  3. D

    Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

    I'm not hugely impressed by the graphics; for a PC game they look about 5 years out of date, even with everything maxed out. The horse animation is particularly bad with a lot of clipping going on; this needs fixing asap. The general gameplay is impressive however & I'm glad they've returned to...
  4. D

    The Liverpool Thread

    ---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ---------- Way ahead of you mate, this is an occasional site for me now. Sadly not everyone posting on this thread is as fair minded as you. I'll just use FM Base for game-related posting from now on.
  5. D

    The Liverpool Thread

    'Happy' is pushing it a bit & as most of the posters on this thread appear to be non LFC fans - an exageration. A lot of Red supporters have stopped posting here I've noticed perhaps for this reason. I don't post here much anymore because I'm sick of the spamming from other club's fans who for...
  6. D

    The Liverpool Thread

    Oh for the days when LFC fans could discuss football matters pertaining to LFC on this thread (that's what it was started for as I remember) rather than everyone talking about racism. Perhaps this subject should have it's own thread if it hasn't already got one. Racism isn't about football imo -...
  7. D

    The Liverpool Thread

    A good professional performance with the deserved result for a change. Our guys still have this strange fascination with the woodwork though !
  8. D

    Carling cup thread 2011/12

    F*****g ridiculous really. How many home draws in knockout domestic cups have we had in recent years ? Hardly any. The enemy draw is just a godamn insult - another **** easy draw. A huge conspiracy dude - that or a case for the X-Files. :@
  9. D

    The Liverpool Thread

    We would be....only our strikers cannot buy a goal atm. We badly need a 30 a season man, but then again who doesn't ?
  10. D

    Manchester United Vs Manchester City | 23rd Oct | Old Trafford

    Oh dear, how sad, never mind. My heart bleeds for the ferguson funsters. Now that's sarcasm. :D
  11. D

    The Liverpool Thread

    Normally I don't gloat but - ha ******* ha. Even though I despise Citeh for totally loading the dice in the Premiership race with their financial shenanigans I'll forgive them just for today. Couldn't happen to a nicer team.
  12. D

    Crash dump already?

    Me to. It started happening when I downloaded the Data Editor which seems to have fubar'd the game. I've tried reinstalling several times but the same message comes up. Even System Restore doesn't help.
  13. D

    CANT FIND THE EDITOR ANYWHERE!?

    You have to download the editor seperately via Steam. Open Steam then follow these links: >Library >All Games >Tools >FM 2012 Editor >Install
  14. D

    The Liverpool Thread

    Even if Evra's claim is thrown out by the FA because it is can't be verified by a third party, the damage to Luis is done now; in many fans' eyes the man is an unconfirmed racist & he'll be villified wherever he appears in this country. I expect that perhaps even the black players at his own...
  15. D

    Financial Fair Play

    It probably makes perfect sense to every fan who's club hasn't got mega-rich owners though.
Back
Top