Recent content by doc rider

  1. D

    The Feevah - Origins ( 14.3 )

    Hi, I've tested your tactic and it's been very impresive on my game (I play with Liverpool) but it began to work less so I changed it a bit and since then I win almost every game, so I'd like to know if I can upload your tactic in addition to mine on a french forum ? I'll mention your name of...
  2. D

    LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

    Thank you very much for all this work, you're amazing ! :)
  3. D

    LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

    Milan Jovanovic from Spartak Nalchik signed with Red Star, not the Jovanovic from Anderlecht
  4. D

    [New] LG Summer Update - Season 2011-2012

    Names change : Olympique Lyon > Olympique Lyonnais Stade Brest > Stade Brestois Servische Superliga and Servische Prva Liga (Serbia) > Jelen SuperLiga ans Prva Liga Signings : David Manga (München 1980) signed for Partizan Nemanja Rnic is not on loan at Germinal anymore Milan Smiljanic...
  5. D

    [New] LG Summer Update - Season 2011-2012

    Yacine Qasmi (PSG) signed for Rennes. Julian Draxler appears twice in the game. Mario Gavranovic belongs to Schalke ans is in Mainz on loan Vinicius Pacheco signed for Red Star Belgrade Dusko Tosic on loan to Betis Uros Cosic signed for Red Star Belgrade You should take off Milan Vilotic injury...
Back
Top