Recent content by doppy

  1. D

    goalkeepers scoring?

    Chilavert is the Uruguan amazing goalkeeper freekick taker
  2. D

    Job Changing

    Yidoyido, I think you should stay with Bognor, might take a few more seasons but you can build up almost any team unless there fans and board are too demanding. I started at Man City then I made a massive **** up and got sacked, long story! To do with accidently saving over the game, so I...
  3. D

    Improving Staff Profile Attributes??

    ok cool so im managing in italy now - 1st season with 80% italian players, my domestic bias will go up and knowledge as well? wot about hands on approach? presumably tactical consistancy - you just have to keep same all the time?
  4. D

    Improving Staff Profile Attributes??

    I wanna know how to improve my mental stats and my knowledge etc under my staff profile but I dont know how. How do I do this??
Back
Top