Recent content by dosto

  1. D

    PREDATOR!

    For all those who hate to use the corner / throw in exploit: as annaunced before, i try this tactic on my hoffenheim save without the mentioned exploits. and it is still absolutely great. I can highly recommend you munir as f9, he is going crazy in my career. also i had doubts at the beginning...
  2. D

    PREDATOR!

    gk rui patricio dr cedric dl jonathan silva (go and get eugene makarenko on loan, he always plays good for me) cb buy two good cb's as sporting has no really good one. i played with phibel (free) an another guy i cant remember. best loan someone dm carvalho cm adrien for sure (you can loan sergi...
  3. D

    PREDATOR!

    Hey TFF, I used your tactics with great succes in FM 14. In FM 15 I tried to use TUGA until now (it is instable at 15.3.2 - except with Hamburg i won the Bundesliga in my first season because of defensively very strong midfielders). Now I will give your tactic a try with my Hoffenheim save. I...
  4. D

    FM15 TUGA

    To all who ask if the original tuga is working on 15.3.2: I want to share a few screens from my Hamburg save with you. I tried a lot of tactics, but TUGA is alongside TFF the most enjoyable. I also dont use the corner exploit.
Back
Top