Recent content by dzunglv

  1. D

    First Fm 14 save Man United

    Don't sell Vidic though. Just keep him and let him go on free. Selling him will get you a few more bucks, but cost the morale of the whole team
  2. D

    First Fm 14 save Man United

    Verrati on 14.3.1 Yes I got Verrati to United on 14.3.1. Here is how I do (and how all you guys should do when a Club want to sell but the player doesnt want to join): I offer him on loan, with future free of 14.5mil. PSG is happy to let that happen in my every saves. I got Verrati in my squad...
  3. D

    Three-tactic-COMBO (Man Utd): CONQUER PL title! BANG Barcelona 6-2 Aggr! CL finalist!

    I quitted, LOL. No time to play. Hope that I can work 2-3 months on the new game this year.
  4. D

    Three-tactic-COMBO (Man Utd): CONQUER PL title! BANG Barcelona 6-2 Aggr! CL finalist!

    Hi GryWlkr, I have uninstalled the game because no time to play. Now I'm waiting for the new FM. To me, your training looks pretty good. You can even increase Fitness Focus Intensity on the Top left corner, but beware of injury. And remember to decline the Match training when you start the season
  5. D

    Three-tactic-COMBO (Man Utd): CONQUER PL title! BANG Barcelona 6-2 Aggr! CL finalist!

    COMBO games on 13.2.3 Last night I had played three games with Leeds Utd, 2-2 Tottenham (PRM, Away, using 2COMBO), 1-0 win over Liverpool (PRM, Home, using 1COMBO and then 3COMBO, contain, play safer when down to 10 minutes left), 2-0 win over Doncaster (FA, Home, 1COMBO). Actually the result...
  6. D

    Three-tactic-COMBO (Man Utd): CONQUER PL title! BANG Barcelona 6-2 Aggr! CL finalist!

    This really inspires me a lot mate! Recently I have bought a new camera and taken too much time on this. I will switch back to the game soon, maybe tonight.
  7. D

    Three-tactic-COMBO (Man Utd): CONQUER PL title! BANG Barcelona 6-2 Aggr! CL finalist!

    1COMBO may not consistent for many seasons, but it can work very well for the first season. Good attacking and the number of chances is always enormous
  8. D

    Three-tactic-COMBO (Man Utd): CONQUER PL title! BANG Barcelona 6-2 Aggr! CL finalist!

    Sorry to hear that Michaelinho, Actually I have not been playing for a while, so I have not got any result with 13.2.3. Hope that I can get back to the game soon. Sorry guys.
  9. D

    Three-tactic-COMBO (Man Utd): CONQUER PL title! BANG Barcelona 6-2 Aggr! CL finalist!

    Hi Scruffy Bear, I'm really glad to hear that COMBO tactics have done it so consistently for you. Your 4-season-run with Liverpool is the furthest until now COMBO tactics have been tested. And the 2 Champions League wins are really glorious. I hope that you have had enjoyable time with COMBO...
  10. D

    Three-tactic-COMBO (Man Utd): CONQUER PL title! BANG Barcelona 6-2 Aggr! CL finalist!

    Yeah, It is in case you are a strong team. They will know what to do without OI
  11. D

    How to hold a lead

    this has been my habit to hold the lead for 1 month now. I have never conceded when playing like this. And I only do this from 75' +
  12. D

    Three-tactic-COMBO (Man Utd): CONQUER PL title! BANG Barcelona 6-2 Aggr! CL finalist!

    That is just your unlucky day mate. Your players have done what they had to do, and you had a good match plan against Hull, just that was not your day. And soccer is sometimes like that I assume. I think you were very excited when your team made a comeback 2-3. This made thing even worse when...
Back
Top