Recent content by easylen

  1. E

    whats wrong?

    sorted. Thanks Liverpool6792, restart works a treat :)
  2. E

    Best release clauses

    I got Gonzalo Castro for £2.6 million. Thats his value!! Great bargain
  3. E

    whats wrong?

    Basically, I tried to install Fm 2012 via Steam. I activated the Steam card and it goes to a screen saying 'converting existing game installation' and the bar stays at zero. Whats wrong?
  4. E

    FM 2010 XML Parsing Error Solution

    cheers mate. nearly had a panic attack when i seen fm 2010 not load up. My save data was deleted but risk i Was prepared to take
  5. E

    AC Milan - Centerback

    Jerome Boateng - £7mil max. Only worth £2.5m!
  6. E

    Juventus - DM/MC

    I got Camacho. Scored on his debut and got him for only 5m from 1860 munich
  7. E

    Baggies -season 12/13 -DM - +- 8mil.

    If you are lucky, Gago may be transfer listed
  8. E

    Juventus - DM/MC

    I need a player who can work well with Felipe Melo and Diego. I sold Sissoko so I need a strong midfielder who isnt afraid to get stuck in but can also get forward Thanks
  9. E

    Show off Your Regen Players

    James Rodriguez - Bought him from Pacheco to Juventus - 7 goals in as many games. £2 mill max
  10. E

    The Deal or No Deal Thread

    Mohamed Sissoko Juventus Liverpool / Genoa £10 million 2011/12 season
  11. E

    Steam Key

    i might just tell him to use the disc to save the hassle
  12. E

    Your Favourite Football Chants

    He's 5ft4, he's 5ft4! We've got Arshavin, F**k Adebayor Did you get your, Did you get your, Did you get your stand from B&Q!
  13. E

    Post Your Game Updates...

    Dont have any screenshots im afraid but ill tell you in brief. Im with Juventus in my 2nd season as well as England, I bought Criscento, J.Boateng, Vermaelen, Wilshere and Donovan. Came 2nd in Serie A, 2 points behind Fiorentina. Won the Coppa Italia and Super Cup, semis of the Champions League...
  14. E

    Steam Key

    what will happen if we are on at the same time?
  15. E

    Steam Key

    I just want to ask a quick question. I bought the FM 2010 and used the Steam Key on the manual. My brother (who is in University) borrowed it to install for himself. Can he use the same Steam Key on his computer and use it with Steam, or will it affect me? Thanks
Back
Top