Recent content by eddieuepg

  1. E

    4231 SS-WITCHER bring the wrath of GERALT

    Here's the hint of the libero, but I didn't get it either. Can you post alternative tactics too? I don't speak English so I get a little confused by the descriptions only.
  2. E

    FM20.4.1 TEA FOR ONE AM 4231 P101 EC CC

    I tested the tactic with Athetic Bilbao. I started using it in the middle of the season and got a great performance. Very consistent tactics! No transfers. He won the King's Cup and 2nd place in Spanish.
  3. E

    FMKorea Camouflage 4231

    I'm having great results with the tactic. My main doubt is what is the best fit when playing with one less player due to an expulsion (red card). Do I change my mindset? Which position is better to be removed?
  4. E

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    I won the Spanish league undefeated, that is, without defeat with Athletic Bilbao with the tactic 2STCs with the best defense and best attack, but I can not put print here on the page
  5. E

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    v4 is a great tactic, no doubt. But when you have a medium team defensive fragility can make a difference in key games ... like a kills or a direct game. I liked 2 stcs more because it was more consistent and adapted to reality than it actually is in the world. Please return rsrs.
  6. E

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    I think the TTF forgot to dial on the OP that the tactic was updated to version two
  7. E

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    Are there any instructions for Briefing pre-match? And also the assistant is saying that the tactic can lead players to injuries. Are there problems?
  8. E

    REAVER !

    TTF, in Brazil, most teams use this formation *****AT AT****** *****MC MC***** *****DM DM***** DE **DC DC** DF ******GL****** What is more advisable? Attack or defense?
  9. E

    REAVER !

    Good!!!
  10. E

    REAVER !

    I used v19, alternating with v20. Wonderful performance. Champion of everything. Phenomenal campaign in the league and champion in the champions league, with a 6-2 win in Man City! Amazing! As team B and team sub 19 mirror the tactics, I report that the tactics were winning in these inferior...
  11. E

    DESTROYER !

    Destroyer... wonder!
  12. E

    REAVER !

    TTF, Is it better than destroyed?
  13. E

    REAVER !

    Whoever complains about tactics, you must first observe if your tactic is 100% fluid. Only after that it is fair to analyze the tactics, especially the destroyer, since it has a quite differentiated width.. See exemple destroyed and reaver As you can see in the image, the destroyed had a much...
  14. E

    DESTROYER !

    After season start I can already do an analysis of the tactic. She is wonderful, offensive and even destructive! However, while it does not reach 100% fluid it is inconsistent. Now that she's almost close to 100% she's starting to get more consistent. I finished the match against Real Madrid...
  15. E

    REAVER !

    Is it 100% fluid? Impossible not to work, I have tested in several times. It works, but it should be 100%, its squad must have good morale, the team must respect its reputation, etc ... There are variables that determine, what I can say is that the tactic is phenomenal
Back
Top