Recent content by edge05

  1. E

    Why am i so bad?

    I think this version of FM is maybe not to my taste, can i just say i have loved all the ones before it but this one just seem to have more bugs and problems in it than ever before or is this just me getting older and starting to winge more? anyway just got the sack again from Newcastle this...
  2. E

    Changing Tactics

    Same problem with me but my morale is high! i think i need to get fm2008 out again
  3. E

    Why am i so bad?

    Thanks guys for the feedback, I think i just love the older versions as i could always find 1 tactic that would beat most teams and that for me was why i loved the game. Now it looks as though you need to spend hours on playing around 5 games! looks as though i could be called lazy. I've had a...
  4. E

    Why am i so bad?

    Hi guys, I have been playing FM throughout it's years love the stuff but this is the first time i have ever found myself falling out of love with the game. This is due tactics which seem to work well for half a season and you think great this is the one then after half a season or one season i...
Back
Top