Recent content by edindzeko9

  1. E

    Alphabet Challenge

    Thank you so much! It will be a fun challenge!
  2. E

    Canada: Road to the FIFA World Cup

    Canada World Cup Won the 2018 World Cup with Canada on FM 14. Lucas Cavallini and Junior Hoilett were amazing for me. Like this challenge and will definitely be following!
  3. E

    Alphabet Challenge

    September Review September Review Fixtures Macedonian Cup 2nd Round 1st Leg 1-3 11 Oktomvri: Icko Jankoski (14) Rabotnicki: Baze Ilijoski (61, 86), Hermann Depre (90+4) This was a very good performance because Rabotnicki are currently top of the Macedonian Premier League. We surprisingly...
  4. E

    Alphabet Challenge

    August Review August Review Fixtures A brilliant month with 7 games and 6 wins and 1 draw. We have been absolutely breathtaking to watch and with this form we will cruise to the league title. 3-0 11 Oktomvri: Kristijan Dzeladini o.g. (11), Stojance Dunimagloski (pen. 15, 18) Mladost GT...
  5. E

    Alphabet Challenge

    Please let me know what you think about this challenge!
  6. E

    Alphabet Challenge

    July Fixtures 1-2 (Milano Kumanovo) Scorers: Oktomvri: Icko Jankovski (52) Milano Kumanovo: Edon Jasarevic (67), Kiril Lazarevski (90+2) Very disappointing to completely collapse at the end like that, especially at home. Icko Jankovski showed his quality by always looking dangerous and...
  7. E

    Alphabet Challenge

    Season Preview Season Expectations We are expected to finish in the top half of the table by the board and to reach the second round of the Macedonian Cup. I think this is more than manageable and i believe we can finish as high as 5th and qualify for the Promotion Playoff. In this league the...
  8. E

    Alphabet Challenge

    Squad Here is our squad for the upcoming season. We have immense quality at striker, central midfield and center back. We have no good players anywhere else. I have scouted the countries around Macedonia and my scouts have found no players worth tracking. I looked over free agents from...
  9. E

    Alphabet Challenge

    Club Overview 11 Oktomvri Prilep is a football team based in Prilep, Macedonia. We are currently in the second level of Macedonian football on my editor data file but are actually in the third tier. We have an unbelievable 15,000 seater stadium which is crazy for this level. We were founded in...
  10. E

    Alphabet Challenge

    I am going to attempt to get as far into this challenge as I can. For this challenge I am going to try to manage as many teams as I can in Europe, starting with 11 Oktomvri. Then I will move onto the next team in alphabetical order after I win the top domestic league in that country. I am not...
Back
Top