Recent content by eetukopone

  1. E

    When do I start to Bring in Youth Players?

    I would use them more. They need more than 20 games in a season to develop properly. Use them as subs (20 min/game) and you'll know :-)
  2. E

    Best cb

    You have Koscielny already. Why waste big money on "proven" CB? Nurturing young talents is IMHO an essential part of the great experience that is FM 14. Buy Ginter, you wont regret it :-)
  3. E

    When do I start to Bring in Youth Players?

    My rule of thumb is that if the player is good enough, then he is old enough. Youngsters with a 4.5- 5 star potential goes to waste if they wont get any games. I usually bring 1 - 2 youngsters in the first team every season. I've noticed that a youngster with very high PA rating perforns well...
  4. E

    Kyriakos Papadopoulos

    Absolutely one of the best (if not the best) BWMs (defend) in the game. Has to be tutored by someone with "better mentality" and his individual training should be biased on composure during his first season. After 2-3 seasons he will be amongst the best players in your team and in your league :-)
  5. E

    Need Help, Arsenal Defence.

    I play Arsenal too and I'm also in the 2016/17 season. I use mainly 3 2 3 2 tactic, and my team rarely concede goals at all :-) my defenders are: fb support Shaw and Clyne, and cd covering Ginter. DM's are bwm defend Papadopoulos and dlp support Ramsey. I also use the "drop deeper" order. My...
  6. E

    What would you do?

    3 2 3 2 maybe? With two DM's and a AMC. You just need to buy a good AMC.
  7. E

    Left Winger - 40 M

    Brandt, Griezmann.
  8. E

    Tutoring Refusals

    Set team training to 'team cohesion' for about a month or so...that has worked for me :-)
  9. E

    Best Tactic for Arsenal first season - just got the game

    Easiest way is to play 4 2 3 1. Just need to buy a really good BWM. Kyriakos Papadopoulos from Schalke. But if you like to try something more ambitious, try 3 2 3 2. That tactic really works with my Arsenal team :-) You would need to buy and sell a lot of players though. Sell Poldi, Merte, Verm...
  10. E

    Fierro v Barbosa v Villalva v Zivkovic

    I have Rescaldani cf-support paired with fierro af-attack. Absolutely amazing partnership.I bought both of them right at the beginning of my game, gave both of them plenty of playing time during the first season, and from second season on, they have been unstoppable :-) by the way, I play...
  11. E

    Players won't tackle!!!

    I use 3-2-3-2 tactic, the DMs positioned right in front of the defenders, one BWM (defend) and one Regista (support) My team orders are fluid, balanced, shorter passes, hassle opponents, much deeper defensive line. Works like a dream and my team tackles too :-)
  12. E

    No Goal Machines? - I don't think so...

    Kelle Vossen is good too, good attributes but quite low star ratings. Had him in fm 12 too. Also a great tutor for the youngsters
  13. E

    Tactic 3-2-3-2 any good?

    Ambitious, yes it is :-) I was just thinking that it might be a good tactic to use because I have so many ecxellent midfielders in my team, I'd like to use two attackers And I want to play fluid, possession style. I have tried to make this tactic to work, but the defence lets the opposition...
  14. E

    Tactic 3-2-3-2 any good?

    I'm playing Arsenal and i was wondering if 3-2-3-2 tactic could work? Or is it a suicidal tactic against teams who uses 2-3 attackers..?
Back
Top