Recent content by ElectroniX

  1. ElectroniX

    Tottenham 1st season

    I had a beta save with those exact transfers, Olmo for 15 mil (I know Dinamo is from a low rep league but that deal was just too good), and I also got James on a free and Mepham from Bournemouth, the latter two being direct replacements for Eriksen and Alderweireld. Worked out pretty good...
  2. ElectroniX

    Insane Width 4-3-3

    Does the striker score a good amount? I've been struggling with both mine and others' tactics to get my striker firing
  3. ElectroniX

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    In the one striker version, is the striker the most prolific player in terms of goals? Basically I want my main striker to be the top goalscorer, which version would be best to use? Logically it would be one striker but maybe some of you are getting better results with other versions, do I maybe...
  4. ElectroniX

    TRIBUTE TO FERENC PUSKAS

    I can share a screen once I get home, but perhaps it's not necessary, I'm playing as Tottenham in the first season, transfers disabled at the beginning of the season and in january I only bought Lacazette. But also on the other hand, maybe my previous post was a bit premature as the tactic was...
  5. ElectroniX

    TRIBUTE TO FERENC PUSKAS

    I'm using II and it's amazing, but most of my goals come from IF's, is there any way to get my strikers to score more?
  6. ElectroniX

    4-2-3-1 Wide ,, Gatling Project ,, The Invicible ,, 142 goals in league **(Update)**

    I don't understand, I can see that this is a good tactic and people get great results but I get thrashed by nearly everyone (I'm playing with Spurs) and I'm pretty sure I'm doing most things right. Players fit the roles, I manage training, coaches etc. myself.
Back
Top