Recent content by ElEl

  1. E

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    Does anyone from SI read these forums to take complaints onboard? The game needs a lot of time if you are to play it properly and I am fed-up with anomalies ruining each 'career'.
  2. E

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    I find the Press conferences asking the same things after every signing to be idiotic.
  3. E

    Every game so far - okay-ish start, then losing streak. Why? What can I do?

    I am now 4 seasons in. Last season I cam 2nd in the Premier League. This time around, I am 9 games in to this season. I have 2 points. Players are coming moaning about underperforming, which is usually followed by the sack, in earlier games. I have changed tactics every season and the team is...
  4. E

    Do you change your preferred formations every season?

    Yep, I am 7-8 games into my second season. After finishing 8th last season, I am winless, and have 2 draws. Conceeding all over the place (and the hitting the post seems to have gone into overdrive). Right now, I feel like taking a lump hammer to this computer! Come on, there's people out...
  5. E

    Do you change your preferred formations every season?

    Is there any benefit to altering the formations you use, so the opposition teams are not as adept at facing the one you use? Or will it do nothing except cause minor probs because of my own players' unfamiliarity?
  6. E

    Every game so far - okay-ish start, then losing streak. Why? What can I do?

    Hey, thanks for the reply. I have found out what the problem is - changing things like strategy and fluidity alter familiarity with the tactics more than they did on FM 2013. So, I am training my players in a few versions of 442 and I am 9th with 11 games left in my latest, which I am happy with.
  7. E

    Every game so far - okay-ish start, then losing streak. Why? What can I do?

    I play as WBA. My squad normally includes: Reveleire Frickson Erazo Zuculini Honda In addition to the likes of: Long Yacob Mulumbu Olsson Lugano Who are all decent players in their own right. I also sign Zivkovic, Cerri and Rugani for the future. Why am I starting off with mid-table form...
  8. E

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    I am also completely fed-up of: 1. One injury per match and injuries on training which are unaffacted by having more/better physios and light training 2. Me having 30-odd shots on goal, 15 on target ands coring once while the opposition have 2 shots on target and one or both goes in. Yes, such...
Back
Top