Recent content by eLmaestr0

  1. E

    Lets Play : Tottenham Hotspur - Taking us to the CL!

    Not too sure if there's a specific section for this - if so, I apologise!
  2. E

    Lets Play : Tottenham Hotspur - Taking us to the CL!

    Hey guys! Not too sure where these go - if you have a media section or not. Could a mod move if needs be? Thank you. If this is against a rule (some forums frown upon spam - I understand, I've been registered here a while however) If you dislike these, don't just ''dislike'' - give me some...
  3. E

    Post Your Successes

    Won the Eredivsie 3 times in a row and assembled this squad for about 10m after buying and selling. (obviously spent more, but sold players). I'm trying a more Europe focused game and seeing if I can raise up the Eredivsie as a top 3 league. Had 5 clubs with board takeovers so I'm hoping they...
  4. E

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    A few more I've noticed. So, I have a great header of the ball in Mitrovic and a nice corner routine to suit - which brings goals when he gets the service. So why does my corner taker insist on playing a short corner that never comes to anything half the time, despite me playing very rigid...
  5. E

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    Haha, this is true. But it shows the sad state of English football right now and the fact our decent youth like Hughes, Tom Carroll, Danny Rose, Barkley and so on aren't just thrown in at the deep end more. My argument with it is it makes it unnecessary having attributes when the A.I can pull...
  6. E

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    Another ''moan''. How the **** are you supposed to set up your team accordingly, identify potential threats and so on when the statistics and attributes of the A.I players mean absolutely nothing in the match engine? This just happened to me - lets call the opponents striker Player A. Player A...
  7. E

    The " I have a small question" thread FM14

    Where would you guys train Driussi? http://cdn2.footballmanagerstory.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/FM-2014-Sebastian-Driussi-initial-profile.png This is a generic screen shot but mine isn't too dissimilar apart from a bit older and +1/2 on a few stats and trained in MC. He's such an engima. I...
  8. E

    Christ. Has this happened to anyone else? Almost beyond my comprehension..

    With my PSV side, 3rd Season, I was on a 8 game unbeaten streak in the league, but about 30 altogether stretching back to the season before. My team is infinitely better than my rivals, and it's Prem/Lower league differences with the relegation candidates. Zoet, Willems, Depay, Maher and Bakkali...
  9. E

    Best LB and ST Wonderkid?

    Totally depends on your game. On my PSV save Willems at LB has been insane and rapidly is developing into the best LB in the world just 2 seasons in. Mitrovic has also been another level, he literally has it all (finishing/pace/heading/strength) and I have Barbosa bedding in as a IF L.
  10. E

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    Exactly, like my post above yours. I would love to have murdered my GK in a dressing down. Zoet in goal knocked me out the cup, by the ball magically flicking off him after the A.I routinely cleared it and then glitching out trying to pick the ball up outside the area 5 times while their winger...
  11. E

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    Okay, here's one that has left me done with fm for a bit. Playing PSV, second season. Dutch League, Cup winners and Europa finalists. This year top by 10 points, qualified from our champs league group and playing amazing football with Mitrovic 9m, Capoue 3m, Depay, Quintero 2m+Tonivoen, Maher...
  12. E

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    Playing PSV, first season. Top on Goal Difference with one game remaining, Dutch Cup Winners and Finals of the Europa (if I can beat Ajax, won 1-0 first leg away) This has been the story of the whole season however. When one is back, 2 more go down injured. I've checked all my...
  13. E

    Post Your Successes

    The BVB Invincibles. Undefeated season :)
  14. E

    quick advice needed - AML IF

    I just beat Mainz 8-0 in my first home game of the season. I think the Gotze/Ozil/Reus trio is perfectly fine however I do potentially have 90m to blow - or do I save it for the club and the wage budget? I do have a handful of youngsters - Can, Brandt, Leitner, Balanta, Werner and 4 4-5 star...
  15. E

    quick advice needed - AML IF

    I might pick him up if I can. Wolfsberg just offered me 14m for Jucilei who I got on a free a season ago from Anzhi I believe. Might use that money to fund a move for Januzaj or Goretzka to keep it german :d
Back
Top