Recent content by elzafir

  1. E

    Explanation on 'Scouted Current/Potential Ability'?

    What does the 'Scouted Current/Potential Ability' relates to? We have from Star, Excellent, Superb, Very Good, Good, Fairly Good, Decent, Useful, Low, Unsuitable as options when assigning a scout. What if I only want 5 stars potential (including black stars) youngsters/wonderkids? Which one...
  2. E

    How to use multiple players of the same kind?

    In FM17, I once had four (FOUR!) regen left wingers/AML with world beating stats, but none at AMR. I ended up buying Mbappe (age 24) for £100 million and sold three of them at age ~22 for ~£50 million each. The one I kept was the one who came from my academy, retrained him to also play in AMC &...
  3. E

    Manager of the year awards are awful.

    Usually, in my Milan save, the Manager of The Year award goes to the most overachieving manager. Probably because of the improvements of their league position compared to last year (or if they are a promotion team). Or because their squad total wages so low that it doesn't seem to warrant their...
  4. E

    Does Anyone Else Get Hammered When Playing FM

    DRINKING VODKA AS IM TYPING DIS
  5. E

    I know referees make mistakes but this is ridiculous

    Ball touching the defender doesn't make a difference, as the offside should be called at the exact time the ball was kicked.
  6. E

    Ac. Milan

    I'm very successful with my Milan save. I'm on early July data update, so I already have Franck Kessie, Musacchio, Gonzalo Rodriguez, and Andre Silva. Bought Felipe Anderson (£28m), Romelu Lukaku (£50m), Carlos Soler (£2m), Juan Cuadrado (£17.5m - winter), Fellaini (£5m - winter) in first...
  7. E

    Messi, Ronaldo, Both, Neither?

    I'm managing Milan and can only get Ronaldo in 2023....as U18 Assistant Coach.
  8. E

    Should I buy ousmane dembele

    BUY HIM! Bought him in 2018 for 73mil (am now in 2024). He has since made 279 appearances, scored 100 goals, 109 assists, average rating of 7.52, helped me win the Serie A six year in a row, the Europa League in 2022, the Champions League in 2019 & 2023, and personally has won the: - Serie A...
  9. E

    Forza Milan!!! Il Club Piu Titolato al Mondo!!! - The FM 2013 Guide

    How to play Balotelli correctly? He just can't find the net. I bought I Giovinco and Diamanti, both has no problem scoring. Balotelli morale is Good or Okay all the time. Also, I found Boateng is not as good as real life. 2 assist in 10 games while playing as AMC. Sent from my Nexus 4 pimped...
Back
Top