Recent content by emini

  1. E

    4-1-2-3 LDP's History in The Making

    This tactic + Liverpool is a deadly combo. I'd test it with another team but it's so much fun with Liverpool right now:)
  2. E

    14.3.1 442 Back to Basics by andrichbrand

    something weird happened on my way to heaven
  3. E

    14.3.1 442 Back to Basics by andrichbrand

    I simply fell in love with this tactic. I haven't lost yet in any competition. And this is my latest game. PSG without a single scoring chance.
  4. E

    14.3.1 442 Back to Basics by andrichbrand

    It's the end of the year and I'm still unbeaten in all competitions Arrrr Why this stupid screen doesn't appear properly?
  5. E

    14.3.1 442 Back to Basics by andrichbrand

    That's what I call a derby:)
  6. E

    14.3.1 442 Back to Basics by andrichbrand

    great tactic for Atletico, just beat Barca 3-1 at Camp Nou
  7. E

    *****4-3-3 DEMOLITION***** ^^^SicSyco^^^

    Yet another "I'll upload it later or never" thread.
  8. E

    ******* MODERN WARFARE 442 RECREATED FOR 13.2.3.**************JASSAR

    if I'm AC Milan and I play against Juve at home, should i begin with attacking or control strategy?
  9. E

    ******* MODERN WARFARE 442 RECREATED FOR 13.2.3.**************JASSAR

    Go to your League --> Overview ---> Stages ---> choose previous season
  10. E

    ******* MODERN WARFARE 442 RECREATED FOR 13.2.3.**************JASSAR

    until tactic become fluid team cohesion and tactic,after that against smaller teams balanced and att.movenment...against similar/bigger teams balanced and def.positioning
Back
Top