Recent content by Enda98

  1. E

    Goalazo Attack - Barnsley Premiership & FA Cup Double!

    Do you adjust the tactic at all when seeing out at a game?
  2. E

    343 Asymmetric

    How has this worked for you since?
  3. E

    HELP

    This is where I've got all of my tactics I've tried so far from. I've used the most popular ones and some not so popular ones. Literally none have worked.
  4. E

    HELP

    Call me lazy for not uploading a specific tactic and asking for help but I just cba any more. Can somebody please just link me a tactic that they have found success with because I have played over 100 hours of FM this year, which is ridiculously sad, and I have yet to achieve anything because I...
  5. E

    4-4-2- INVERTED-Leicester won Premiership in first season

    Yeah... **** finishing the season. Sorry but this tactic didn't work for me but if it's any consolation I haven't found a single successful tactic in this year's FM so I have no idea what is going in but it's infuriating.
  6. E

    4-4-2- INVERTED-Leicester won Premiership in first season

    Tactic has been very average for me so far. I'm liverpool and my results have been very average despite doing everything you've said (play left footed striker on the left, all round DLP, AP that can cut inside etc).. Tactic is also just about as fluid as u can get it.. I've seen some good...
  7. E

    4231 For home and away games

    Best tactic I've used so far away from home, worst tactic I've used at home... Lost 4-1 at home to Everton, 5-1 at home to Sunderland and concede SO many chances every home game. Away tactic however is very good.
  8. E

    Predator Tweak

    Do you have any problems away from home with this formation or do you make any tactical tweaks when playing away against a big team?
  9. E

    Deploy the Anchor - 4-1-2-2-1

    Is still going good with the new update?
  10. E

    343 Asymmetric

    Do you think this tactic would work with a big European club?
  11. E

    CAN'T WIN AWAY!! HELP (SOUTHAMPTON)

    I'd like to add that at home I do seem to concede quite a few chances. So any advice to adjust the tactic would be great.
  12. E

    CAN'T WIN AWAY!! HELP (SOUTHAMPTON)

    I'm doing a save with Southampton and at home I've been dominating games and winning relatively convincingly. However, away from home my tactic isn't working and I've tried tinkering with it but nothing seems to work. Anybody have any recommendations as to how I can fix this problem? Thanks for...
  13. E

    CAN'T WIN AWAY... HELP?!?!?

    I've decided to copy this tactic except playing with full backs on support and both DPL and BWM on defend. Do you think this would help solve my problem? http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2016-tactics/350037-4231-unbeaten-23-league-games.html
  14. E

    CAN'T WIN AWAY... HELP?!?!?

    Thanks!! I'll make the change and see how it works.
Back
Top