Recent content by enigunna87

  1. E

    Saved Game Not Loading....Please Help!!!!!

    I've been a FM addict for as long as I can remember and I've been one of the game's faithful servants. In my FM 13, I'm currently managing Man Utd and England...and I'm in the summer break of the 2019/20 season. After playing the game last night, I saved it and went to bed. When I tried to...
  2. E

    Thanks

    Thanks for sending me an email wishing me a happy birthday......I really appreciate
  3. E

    Join My EPL Game

    where do i download it from
  4. E

    Join My EPL Game

    thats cool!!!!!!!! so how can i join!!!!! and what does "himachi" mean
  5. E

    Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    what is the size of your current skin?
  6. E

    Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    but...............i used the same pack in my FM 08 and FM 09 and it worked all i had to do was uncheck "use skin cache" and check "always reload skin on confirm" why is it messing up now?
  7. E

    Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I downloaded a large graphics pack (2.3GB) and extracted it to my sports interactive folder in my documents. It worked but i have a slight problem The graphics pack contains player pictures, club logos, stadium and competition background pictures. The player pictures and the club logos worked...
  8. E

    Name Change

    I think i will....................thanks everyone
  9. E

    Name Change

    thats were the problem is...............where will i click in the game that will bring out the "misc" for me in FM10, you can only do it for other players
  10. E

    Name Change

    lol...............its kinda part of the thrill you know.............. going to Rome and acting "Roman" somethin lik that
  11. E

    Name Change

    Its not that important but what if someone asks for it. What will i tell the person?
  12. E

    Name Change

    Hi, everyone!!!!!!!!!! This is my first post.............I've been managing Arsenal for 7 seasons now and i was approached by AC Milan. I've accepted the job but i would like to change my name to something more......Italian. Back in FM09........all you have to do is go to your manager overview...
Back
Top