Recent content by Epidemic

  1. E

    Yaya Sanogo

    I picked Yaya up for 7.5mil after getting promoted to Premier League with Preston and although he was getting a 40%-ish goal a game rate for the 1st 3 seasons, he's somehow is on the Preston legends list. A bit annoying, as I'm just on favoured personnel!
  2. E

    FM 2011 Progress - How is your game going?

    After a fantastic start to the season with Preston I got into a mid season slump where I was hardly winning anything. One of them was against Real Madrid at home in the champions League knockout stage. Needless to say I lost the match 3-0. So eventually managed to get back into the winning...
  3. E

    Post Your Frustrations

    Playing against Aston Villa at home and I score on the 80th min to lead 2-1. May as well put the time wasting on max to keep the lead I thought and yet they managed to score 2 goals to make it 2-3. To add salt to the wounds, the last goal they scored was goal of the month :(
  4. E

    Impossible to buy certain players!

    Got him for free with Preston at the end of 1st season. More likely due to luck as I only realised he was a free agent a month afterwards and no other club made an approach in that time. Being promoted to premiership may have been a factor but might have got him for championship with a big list...
  5. E

    The How to get my player a Work Permit thread

    I've brought a 19year old defender from Argentina who has all the stats to be a really top defender (PA=4 1/2 gold stars) but at the moment i've only just brought him to Preston (European spot contenders) and the Work Permit was issued (quite suprised about that considering the WP...
Back
Top