Recent content by Eric Gales

  1. E

    ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

    I'm using this with City and its amazing. just wanted to ask do anyone use one or 2 more tactics? is one tactic enough and is it independent of other that team use? thanks
  2. E

    Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2 for FM14

    I think it's the same. I tried Shurrle, Vela, S. Sam on both sides but overall I use lefties on the right side and vice versa.
  3. E

    Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2 for FM14

    Try the page 29 or something. Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  4. E

    Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2 for FM14

    Which version did u find the best? The one with trequartista or the other with AP? Manuel Fernandes had 22 assists in all competitions in a AP role. But now I have Sergi Roberto in that position...
  5. E

    'Under Pressure' tactic (EPL Win with Everton 1st Season)

    Crissy, u need to work on Time wasting tactic. The team still attacks and its vulnerable pretty much the same as in Pressure tactic (through counter attacks) . I changed both of them a little bit. I removed one striker and added an anchor man. We will see how it goes.
  6. E

    Modern Warfare 442

    good tactic but I'm havin big problems with stronger clubs (I'm in Swansea currently). at the start of the season I smashed ManU and Liverpool but later I lost to ManC by 7-0 and couple of minutes ago to Chelsea by 3-0. results so far: http://oi40.tinypic.com/mcw1g5.jpg squad...
Back
Top