Recent content by eRotik

  1. E

    [FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland --Gorgeous,Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

    @up i got the same problem with Control tactic ;) I'm changing tact only if im winning by 2 or more goals. When i'm wining 1-0 and i change tactic, other team got more chances for goals and my team got less. I'm doing pretty well with my team in Blue Square Bet Premier
  2. E

    Newcastle Utd Title Win 1st Season

    is there (in 2nd season) any player in team who was orginal in team ?
  3. E

    What Roles and Duties Best suit my players?

    dzeko targetman and torres poacher
  4. E

    The Deal or No Deal Thread

    Boruc no deal Daniel Schwaab - Deal he's good and talented, i bought him for my liverpool in first season and he's playing better than Glen Johnson ;o Moussa Sissoko - deal Adam Hlousek - not tryied him in fm 2011, so dunno
  5. E

    The Deal or No Deal Thread

    deal 100%, he's amazing in my opinion. I bought him for liverpool and he scored 2 goals and 9 assists in 9 matches playing as AMF. I think for this price hes best AML in game !
  6. E

    Chelsea - CM & Winger

    right winger - Giuliano from Internacional ~8-10m super cm - Paulo Henrique from Santos ~17-20m (HES BEAST)
Back
Top