Recent content by eyeballs8888

  1. E

    LFCMarshall's FM13 Suggestion Thread

    fair enough, don't usually go for an update with CA/PA changes, as you'd need to release one every week to keep up with player form, unless its an obvious PA change. Been a fan of your updates and appreciate the work you put in, just think something so big shouldn't be down to opinions, as...
  2. E

    LFCMarshall's FM13 Suggestion Thread

    Who decides who is deserving? surely its stats and facts rather than opinion? If thats the case then Evans, Carrick & Clev sud be dramatically upgraded
  3. E

    LFCMarshall's FM13 Suggestion Thread

    i havent looked back threw the posts so sorry if this has been said before but surely, Michael Carrick, Johnny Evans, Patrice Evra, Tom Cleverley and Robin van Persie have been given drastic CA/PA increases?
  4. E

    LFCMarshall's FM13 Suggestion Thread

    also QPR's neilson goin to usa to coach
  5. E

    LFCMarshall's FM13 Suggestion Thread

    dunno if its been said bout Nuri Sahin has left liverpool and went on loan to Dortmund
  6. E

    Long sessions of fm13 online, interested?

    I consider myself a 'hardcore' fm addict :) play it most of the day and i am very honest and reilable ... add me on stream gareth.mufc.00985
  7. E

    A look into the Future

    Start with Wigan in the Championship. Expectation is to win the league. Transfer budget is £16.12M!!! Wage budjet available is £21.96K per week...
  8. E

    Barcelona style in FM 2012

    Sorry if I missed it but is there a link to download this tactic?
  9. E

    FM 2012 Online Clan Recruiting

    I've been looking for something like this (committed online users) I would be more than up for joining this clan if uses will have me. I am free from those times... and would be 100% committed. I wont have the game for another day or two. Can I/ How do I / When can I join ?
  10. E

    [Released] Foss' Football Manager 2011 Summer Update

    Just so its clear, are you doing CA/PA changes? You said you werent and people are requesting it and you are saying that your doing it???
  11. E

    [Released] Foss' Football Manager 2011 Summer Update

    I thought there was an arranged transfer between spurs and west ham, if im wrong then the arranged transfer needs taken off Robbie Keane in any case... Mads2506 the problem was that i saw a few people discuss CA/PA changes despite the OP...
  12. E

    [Released] Foss' Football Manager 2011 Summer Update

    I think the best updates are those with NO CA/PA changes so please ignore any requests for CA/PA chances!!! That would make your update my number 1 choice personally. Few chances obviously still need to be made... Robbie Keane to West Ham Manager chance; Chelsea, Villa, Fulham etc. Mario...
  13. E

    The Weekly Challenge Championship

    Messi out for first 3 months of season! Good Start :@
  14. E

    The Weekly Challenge Championship

    One question, do we just do one season with Barce? or as many as we can until June 2nd ?
  15. E

    The Weekly Challenge Championship

    Im in ...
Back
Top