Recent content by fanfcufa

  1. F

    My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2014)

    Please testing my tactics ufa 3-2-2-2-1.tac
  2. F

    ***THE BETTER HALFS TACTIC UPLOAD & DISCUSSION

    I have a question, to use tactics it is necessary depending on the command or from the rival. If from the rival then what is better for using. 1) Playing houses against the weak? 2) Playing houses against the equal? 3) Playing houses against stronger? 4) Playing on a visit against the weak? 5)...
  3. F

    Need help.

    At game against team which plays according to the scheme 4-3-3 with fast and technical forwards, I have following problems: - At ball loss, there is a fast counterattack. - Good repassing before my penalty area. - Bonded areas when at the rival flank defenders are connected constantly open. -...
  4. F

    Need help.

    If I do screenshots, people simply won't understand me, as game in Russian. Here players of my team.
  5. F

    Need help.

    Here that turns out, if I try to supervise a ball, the percent possession of a ball and accuracy of transfers happens and more, but the quantity of the created moments my rival is a lot of. Pay attention on a screenshot: - on quantity of blows. - On quantity of the dangerous moments. But also I...
  6. F

    Need help.

    The screenshot which I showed is my opponent. Structure of my team, it is possible to look having downloaded the file to Save.
  7. F

    Need help.

    How to play against team which uses tactics 4-3-3. The team has high-speed forwards who possess equipment and can quietly pass my defense. If I use game on flanks or ball control, usually they play on counterattacks which are very dangerous at such forwards. I won, but game wished to leave...
Back
Top