Recent content by faz84

  1. F

    5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

    This is by far the best tactic atm, I've tried all on this site and they are to inconsistent but with this tactic from December in my save with villa (just got promoted) I was mid table and now I'm 4 points from top in March with only 1 loss to Chelsea who were top at the time . I hope others...
  2. F

    El Diablo - Total Destruction !!! (Plug and play, No OI) ( 5-2-3 ) Won every title !!

    hello m8 it wont let me download for some reason is there a pic of team instructions so I can just copy from thanx
  3. F

    Callamity's-Best2015

    this tactic is dominant only lost 3 n drawn 1 all season with Chelsea in the league ! great work mate ! I used this formation on FM 14 aswell im always going to use callamitys tactics ! #beast
Back
Top