Recent content by Fbarbes

  1. F

    4-1-4-1 Assymetrical tactic, 40+ games unbeaten

    But why is the tactic you download different from the one you posted on the picture
  2. F

    Striker plus 60 goals

    Hi again Here some results with a twist of the tactic and I play with Newcastle first season (y) I have changed the AMC down and play him as a playmaker center midfield. The team preform well now and is in the top of league. A lot of tranfers, but expected with that bad team. Callum Wilson...
  3. F

    Striker plus 60 goals

    Nope not yet. Yes I know its a insane squad, but funny to try:cool: If you would like to try a smaller team, then give me a hint
  4. F

    Striker plus 60 goals

    Fbarbes uploaded Striker plus 60 goals Leave feedback below.
  5. F

    Striker plus 60 goals

    Hi - I will for the first time try posting my FM-tactic. The tactic havew won the league for me the first year and in the second season i'm number 1 again with Liverpool. I have uploaded the tactic and its very offensive and scores a lots of goals and nearly have none conceeding goals. First...
  6. F

    424 Att - MU - 252 Goals + 214 Assists all Campaigns

    Anyone ?? A link to the tactic
  7. F

    favourite player

    Hey. I allways buy Zivkovic too. What position do you use him???
  8. F

    FM tactic to the perfection - unbeatable in german league

    Not the same tactic as screenshots ???? Can u upload the same as you use
  9. F

    4-1-2-1-2 Diamond

    Works ok for me with Newcastle in the first season:-)
  10. F

    Recreating how Legends play.

    yeah he was the best in 90's
  11. F

    Recreating how Legends play.

    What about Michael Laudrup. He was a fantastic player and was one of the Barca-player how started The Barcelona era. Plus was voted 4 or 5 time best player Spain. Best player in Denmark ever
  12. F

    Benitez rules out panic signings

    I disagree with you. Lucas is a bad signing. He is overrated and not good enough for a club like LFC. He has no influence on the games he plays. Voronin, Babel, Insua, Dossena(Sold), Degen are bad signings too. Manager Rafa use them wrong i think, he is not getting the full potential out of...
  13. F

    Reina for Liverpool captaincy!

    Reina as Cpt., no way man he is not good enough and he is a goalkeeper. The range to the players (Keeper to field players) is too long on the field in my opinon. Only one mann as Cpt. its Gerrard. He is down now, but he will come back, when the new manager arrives, soon I hope.
  14. F

    Jones link to Liverpool dismissed

    I gree, he is not that good. He is overrated like N'Gog.
  15. F

    Do you think Rafa Benitez should be replaced and why?

    Keane was sold with a loss of £4m as I know, Morientes with £3m and the players Bellamy, Carson, Sissoko, Crouch and Garcia were great players. I miss them, because there was creative things too watch, not as now:(:'( Perhaps there is only Sammy Lee left to manage the team, but anything else...
Back
Top