Recent content by filip989

  1. F

    General Tactics Questions

    Craig - thanks man! :D It's working perfectly with some minor tweaks (counter attack, direct passing in some games, and even switching to attacking game sometimes). Won the Spanish Super Cup (1-1 and 2-0), Valencia 4-1, Getafe 1-0, Granada 2-1, Sevilla 2-2, Rayo 6-0, Deportivo 4-0, topping the...
  2. F

    General Tactics Questions

    I saw your tactics later yesterday, it seemed really nice, and I'll be sure to try it. Although, I have a question - from what I have read in some places (and I really wasn't aware of that before), some shouts don't work when certain tactics are used. How can I know which will work and which...
  3. F

    General Tactics Questions

    I'm not an expert in FM, I have played it for a few years now, but I still struggle in some aspects of the game, so this will be some general questions, and I hope that this thread is in the right section for type of questions I have. So... I downloaded the demo a few days ago, and I'm really...
  4. F

    Football Manager 2012 : Liverpool Thread

    Hey guys, I really need a swift answer and I hope you can help me. So I've got some very young players, all minimum 3.5* potential, and can't use them yet regularly because I also got some high quality players. As Reds have some older players who retire relatively early in game (Fabio Aurelio...
  5. F

    Post Your Successes

    Hahahaha I know the feeling! Anyways, twice league champion (93 and 100 pts), FA Cup winner, Community Shield winner, Manager of the year and one time Champions league (2:0 against Barcelona) and Euro Supercup winner with Liverpool in my first two seasons. Only thing I don't win is League Cup.
  6. F

    Finding players

    Can you load other leagues when you already started playing?
  7. F

    Fans displeased by transfer value

    He's rated 4* in my save and I already wrote what I won - 6 trophies in 2 years, so I don't think that has anything to do with it. A bug maybe?
  8. F

    Fans displeased by transfer value

    I know, but don't care hahaha I deserved it!
  9. F

    Fans displeased by transfer value

    Finished my 2nd season at Anfield. Won 2 PLs, 2 FA Cups, and one CL and Community Shield, finally gotten board to expand stadium, and then wanted to bring some more players. Aurelio, who has been my substitution for Enrique is retiring, so I bought Coentrao. 30M. Kuyt is a not getting any...
  10. F

    New Stadium For Real Madrid?

    I can't even get Anfield expanded and it has only 45k capacity. In the second season, holding 1st place from first game, and have 16 league sell-outs so far (22 games played). In my first season I had only 10 sell-outs in the whole season. The board won't expand or build new because they don't...
  11. F

    Football Manager 2012 : Liverpool Thread

    Well I'm in season two now if you got me wrong, so I need to strengthen up for CL and playing on 3 or 4 fronts. I had some problems with injuries. Aside from Raul who looked really promising for an older player, Downing and Hazard also got injured (4 months and 3 months). After returning...
  12. F

    Football Manager 2012 : Liverpool Thread

    I started playing FM2012 a week and a half ago and this is what I did so far. I'm in the middle of my second season, 1st place with a record of 16-3-0 with 4 points ahead of ManCity. Waiting for the start of FA Cup and playing CL 1s Knockout round against OL (finished 1st in group ahead of RM)...
  13. F

    Hello!

    Hi everyone! My name's Filip, 23 years old from Croatia. Not so much of a football fan as many of you probably. Like to catch a good game on TV, but it's not my main entertainment. I have played every FM for the last 7 years I think, but often for just one season and than I got bored - until...
Back
Top