Recent content by Flight

  1. F

    Smadz Dutch Total Football 2015

    The guy has an in-game editor, cheated the **** out of it.
  2. F

    xPer Advanced Warfare pack

    This tactic looks fantastic.
  3. F

    LOKITO - THE GUARDIOLA CONCEPT

    What to do now? The tactic has bended in the team but don't know that to set the trainings on now.
  4. F

    LOKITO - THE GUARDIOLA CONCEPT

    Started an online game with Sporting CP, leading the competition with 9 wins, 1 draw and 0 losses. And I didn't even concede a single goal, it's all about the team talks :)
  5. F

    LOKITO - THE GUARDIOLA CONCEPT

    I see progress! Leading La Liga with 27 out of 9 games :) Concede less now, I changed the left midfielder to an attacking left midfielder with the inside forward support role, amazing amount of assists! Also I gave the striker CF support, Benzema and Hernandez are scoring a shitload of goals...
  6. F

    LOKITO - THE GUARDIOLA CONCEPT

    I always do, I tried somethings out and made the left midfielder an attacking left midfielder and gave the striker CF support. Let's see how that works.
  7. F

    LOKITO - THE GUARDIOLA CONCEPT

    I already train on defensive set pieces but I keep conceding goals in the last minute, now again, 0-3 lead against Real Sociedad but a goal in the last seconds for Sociedad, I've got that problem over and over again.
  8. F

    LOKITO - THE GUARDIOLA CONCEPT

    I downloaded this tactic and used it with Real Madrid, now one I've played 5/6 games and I have got some real problems with scoring goals, I have got like 30 shots in the avarage game but only score like 1 or 2 goals and only once 3. And I keep conceding a lot of goals on the counter attacks and...
Back
Top