Recent content by florinelus

  1. F

    Best 4-2-3-1 tactic?

    some filters or maybe some ppm, your tactic is great
  2. F

    442 WITH ONE INSIDE FORWARD

    some key atributes,ppm,or maybe some filters?
  3. F

    FMSRB GOALS GALORE

    Some filters and maybe some ppm?
  4. F

    FMSRB 4-4-2 ( Exploiting the Match Engine with Eusebio )

    I play with your tweak, but my strikers dont score. I have Ronaldo and Lewandowski. I hate to see Ronaldo strugling like that. Tactic is good but 90% of goals are from wm.
  5. F

    FMSRB 4-4-2 ( Exploiting the Match Engine with Eusebio )

    But ANNIHILATOR thread is closed...so no filters, training....
  6. F

    WARLOCK

    Zyndar please, maybe it was said before, but u could put some PPM for each role(position)? 10x.
  7. F

    WARLOCK

    Yes I do win matches, another question, i have on STCR Depay. He is better if i play him on stcr. It is important prefferred foot?
  8. F

    WARLOCK

    Zyndar About individual training, i have poor ratings for both cm, I train them for general cm position. Do u think i should train them for example lcm-bwm and rcm-advanced playmaker? I have for lcm(Henderson,Kondogbia) and for rcm(Verrati,Koke). Sorry for my english...
  9. F

    GLADIATOR !

    16.2 I play with 16.2 version of the game. That could be a problem using this tactic?
  10. F

    SUBLIMITY (433) by Jesaustralia

    f9 prefered foot for f9? what about Cazorla as AP?
  11. F

    VALAR MORGHULIS

    AMR-left foot,AML-right foot?
  12. F

    WORLD WIDE BEST:#1 Arsenal's Invincible 03/04

    FM Copycat, why it is not on your blog yet?
  13. F

    WRATH !

    it is in OP...amr-left foot, aml-right foot
  14. F

    WRATH !

    thats the one who made the tactic:))
Back
Top