Dunfermline have confirmed they have hired Manager Josh Rowles.
With debts of over 10 million and 50 thousand transfer kitty it's believed the chairman is interested in selling the club.
Josh Rowles had this to say: " I'm going to do my very best for this club and I hope I can take them up to...
The League Cup 3rd round draw.
Today former Newcastle captain and boss Alan Shearer is going to tell you the matches for the third round!
I can now confirm that number 34 WIGAN ATHLETIC will play number 23 NEWCASTLE UNITED at the DW Stadium.
When asked Newcastle boss Rowles had this to say...
AUGUST SUMMARY
With six matches played Newcastle fans are happy as they picked up maximum points 15 in the league and are through to the next round of the League Cup!
Newcastle boss Josh Rowles has also picked up the Manager of the month award.
"I'm extremely happy with the performances of...
I'm going to be doing monthly updates people.
---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------
Update coming soon!
After four games of pre-season matches manager Rowles was pleased with the performances from his men. "I am very happy with the performances from my men in these four matches, the new signings seem to be gelling in very well with the rest of the bunch."
Asked about how he thought his players...