I have just started a new save with Burton Albion in theEnglish Football League 2.
I was just wondering of anyone else has come across any real wonder kids they got on a cheap or any decent players to sign on loan? Other than the standard big league players, of course.
Cheers in advance.
Another apology
I would just like to offer a quick apology for my lack of gameplay or update to my tread. I am still fully committed to the challenge and excited about the prospect of challenging in the top flight with Witbank, just as I hope you're all still looking forward to being updated...
Season 1 review, finally:
Okay, so after the best part of 30 hours since the initial post, my internet has finally been fixed again, meaning I can now post the review of my first season.
Okay, so I only decided to start this thread after my first season as I wanted somewhere to document my...
A quick update, fellow managers:
I have now finished my first season, but I won't tell you who with. I will tell you that it isn't Real Madrid, surprisingly enough.
I have also taken all the required screenshots and got myself prepared to write my first season review. Then my internet...
Hello, and welcome to my thread.
I would like to start by thanking you for even bothering to click on this thread, after you've already read in the title that this is another person attempting the Pentagon Challenge, and, well that is what it is.
I know that a lot of people have attempted to...