Recent content by footballoholic

  1. F

    Legends Auction Game

    Great idea. Has been fun following thread too. No Bobby Charlton though?
  2. F

    Josh McEachran

    CJACKO11, you 've said about everything I wanted to say when I just saw this topic now. He has played very few league minutes so far, hence people haven't seen a lot of him. But I think he could be getting that league start soon going by Carlo's words after the Ipswich game. I don't want him...
  3. F

    Have you ever got a 10 rating?

    Would you agree that this shouldn't be a 10? I posted this in the frustrations thread saying AI players get higher ratings, but nobody seemed to agree
  4. F

    im so happy for him !!

    He's got pace. Lets just leave it at that
  5. F

    Post Your Frustrations

    Just installed new update, didn't have any problems with ccc conversion until now:@
  6. F

    Funny/Random things in FM2011

    You guessed it. Although I do have about half the team in the reserves. Terry, Essien, Lampard, Mikel, Cech. More to do with not being able to sell than emotional attachment:S
  7. F

    Funny/Random things in FM2011

    Bale v Maicon, 6 years on. Same result8-|
  8. F

    Funny/Random things in FM2011

    Cutting it close;)
  9. F

    Post Your Successes

    Love playing Fulham|)
  10. F

    Funny/Random things in FM2011

    Well atleast thats understandable since you didnt 'score' a goal. This is bemusing
  11. F

    Biggest transfer budget you've ever had?

    Had around £192 mil with Chelsea. Started spending outrageously like £43.5 mil on Gerard Pique. Then this happened:'(
  12. F

    Post Your Successes

    Made £13.8 mil by loaning out Javi Martinez for 4 seasons in a row. The no offers for your players isn't so bad afterall|)
  13. F

    Post Your Successes

    Ha, beat you by one(6)
  14. F

    Post Your Frustrations

    Better to get turned down than this. Everything keeps getting cancelled:@
  15. F

    Show Off Your Regen

    Whole of Europe after my regen:O I just noticed he's smiling now as opposed to the first pic. Hmm..oO)
Back
Top