Recent content by Forasteiro

  1. F

    LOKITO - 4-3-3 Breaking Bad ( POSSESSION & BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL) 14.1.4

    ? prov?vel que o insucesso da minha t?tica seja porque eu come?o o save, e logo no 1? dia do mesmo tenho logo o 1? jogo, certo?
  2. F

    LOKITO - 4-3-3 Breaking Bad ( POSSESSION & BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL) 14.1.4

    The tactic is for 14.3.0 right? I'll try to start a new game Ty A t?tica como l? diz no nome ? para 14.3.0 certo? Vou tentar come?ar uma coisa nova que me d? pica. Obrigado e abra?o ;)
  3. F

    LOKITO - 4-3-3 Breaking Bad ( POSSESSION & BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL) 14.1.4

    Hi mate I have the tactic named "Lokito - Breaking Bad 14.3 (Reg)" and I used it in the middle of 1st season on Fc Porto and it was a success. But now i try it with other teams like Al Ahly Egypt, As Monaco and it is a disaster. I like to know if you know what's going on? Ps: Sorry for my bad...
Back
Top