Recent content by FramedAdam

  1. F

    Can't load saved games.

    I keep having issues when trying to load up saved games from my PC. The files are saved in the right folder, and are set to rolling monthly saves so i get 2 backup files. for the last few saves I have tried to load up, including the backup saves, I get an error message saying 'Save game could...
  2. F

    LFCMarshall FM15 Update suggestion thread

    Jamie Murphy has signed for Brighton from Sheffield United on a 4 year deal. Fee hasn't been released, but rumours are that it is around £2 million, maybe add a fraction of that to United's transfer budget?
  3. F

    Cut-out faces by BlackMagic10

    ^ Does this guy not know how to read?? BlackMagic10 does NOT cut faces of wellknown players that can be found in EVERY facepack on the net. You want wellknown players visit this link > http://sortitoutsi.net/search/database search for the player you want, and there you go :)
  4. F

    Post Your Successes

    Just finished first season as manager of Sheffield United, using LFCMarshall's latest update. Completed an incredible quadruple, winning League 1, Capital One Cup, FA Cup and Johnstones Paint Trophy using a tactic that I have managed to tweak to perfection over the past few months. Despite...
  5. F

    Who are you going to manage on FM 16?

    I'll be starting my long term save with my hometown club, Sheffield United. Might give Newcastle a go, and maybe even Watford
  6. F

    LFCMarshall FM15 Update suggestion thread

    Things are looking good for us, just need to find a cb then should be sorted. UTB!
  7. F

    Cut-out faces by BlackMagic10

    http://sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-2015/player/27105021/lasse-askou-mikkelsen Cristiano Ronaldo Football Manager 2015 Player Review http://sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-2015/player/29076105/luke-shaw http://sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-2015/player/5112801/leighton-baines...
  8. F

    Cut-out faces by BlackMagic10

    Moi Gómez Football Manager 2015 Player Review - decent cutout here
  9. F

    LFCMarshall FM15 Update suggestion thread

    think i found a duplicate player, marcus edwards from spurs, one is mc, other is aml
  10. F

    LFCMarshall FM15 Update suggestion thread

    This might have been mentioned before, but Balotelli has to be downgraded, if he's not already. IRL, he's only scored 1 goal all season, yet using your update, he's scored 36 goals in 40 games, 26 of which were scored in the league... and the seasons not even finished yet
  11. F

    Cut-out faces by BlackMagic10

    Jason Denayer from Man City (if possible), can't find a cut-out of him anywhere
  12. F

    Taking Watford to the top - My final FM15 Story!!

    My new managerial journey has begun. I have been hired by Arsenal. You can follow my progress here
  13. F

    Taking the Gunners back to glory!

    SEEKINGS RETURNS TO MANAGEMENT! After deciding to take a break from football management, Adam Seekings has been hired by Arsenal. The former Watford manager has signed a 3 year contract with the Gunners, who are sat in 13th place in the league table after 15 games. Seekings, who replaced Frank...
  14. F

    Taking Watford to the top - My final FM15 Story!!

    I will be starting a new story, as soon as I get a new job. I will post a link in this story when I make the first post.
  15. F

    Taking Watford to the top - My final FM15 Story!!

    WATFORD SACK SEEKINGS! Watford Chairman David Sullivan has announced that the club has parted ways with manager Adam Seekings. Seekings' future was always in doubt after Sullivan's takeover of the club, and the Englishman will now be searching for a new job. Sullivan thanked Seekings for...
Back
Top