Recent content by franky4fingrz

  1. F

    DOMINATOR v6

    Nice results, priced. You kept the tempo on slow or pushed it up a tad?
  2. F

    DOMINATOR v6

    Loving your work burhanavci. Glad the tactic's working (better than it is for me!)
  3. F

    DOMINATOR v6

    You can up the tempo to create more ccc's, it will reduce your possession stats though. I found that I just couldn't keep hold of the football using the earlier versions after the patch kicked in (the tempo slider was pushed upto the first quick on earlier versions). Relaxing, I just leave it...
  4. F

    DOMINATOR v6

    Yeh, it mixes it up a bit I find. You can uncheck it if you prefer though
  5. F

    4-3-3 DOMINATOR

    Sounds good Wazza, stick with it if its working. I just found that the v5 started producing loads of draws after the new patch, the new v6 seemed to get me winning back to back games again. Llorente is class - I got him on a free too but just sold him for £20 million to Bayern - got 2 awesome...
  6. F

    DOMINATOR v6

    The Dominator v6 is an attacking 433 that produces outstanding results (screeners attached). Some of you may have been familiar with earlier versions of my Dominator tactic, I've decided to start a new thread for this version 6 as it is better for the new patch. For 1st season results using...
  7. F

    4-3-3 DOMINATOR

    Right then lads, 2nd season completed and I won back to back Prem (more easily this time around) and also the Capital One Cup, Super Cup, and Community Shield - screeners below. I've worked out a new version of the Dominator (v6) to suit the new patch, the results are also below - the shape has...
  8. F

    4-3-3 DOMINATOR

    Yeah moyesy, that's pretty much my standard talk - seems to get the most good reactions from the players. Do you still create plenty of chances using defensive and fluid relaxing?
  9. F

    4-3-3 DOMINATOR

    V4 never got posted, it was basically v3 with set piece tests on it. The v5 has improved set pieces and an altered shape - haven't played much recently but got 4 quick games in earlier, beat utd, Bristol city and west ham away and drew with spurs at home after battering them. I'll post it after...
  10. F

    4-3-3 DOMINATOR

    I'm currently working on a v5 for new patch, beat utd away so it's promising. I'll update when it's ready
  11. F

    4-3-3 DOMINATOR

    I use mac, i think its - cmd, shift & 3, hold all three buttons all at the same time to take a screener - it pops up on your desktop then use the icon, third from the right in the quick reply to put it in the thread. Not sure what the shortcut is for pc
  12. F

    4-3-3 DOMINATOR

    Sports Interactive, the developers of Football Manager - FM2013 Update 13.1.3 Check it out, Wazza. Good news is winger issue has been addressed - might even improve the effectiveness of the tactic. Let me know how you get on?
  13. F

    4-3-3 DOMINATOR

    I wasn't aware a patch was out yet Wazza, I've been working loads so haven't had the chance to play FM for a few days. :( Hopefully they'll have addressed the ridiculous crossing - seems like every winger can cross like Beckham on FM13. I'd be interested to know what changes have been made on...
  14. F

    4-3-3 DOMINATOR

    Great results Nasty - come on you reds! john, tough fixtures bar the wolves one, but I don't know what kind of team you fielded or even what team you are so it's hard to tell if they are terrible results. All I'd say is make sure you use the v3 then read the team training and team talk tips...
  15. F

    4-3-3 DOMINATOR

    Relaxing: it's upto you whether you have the wingers switch, I like it because it mixes it up - if you've got one lefty and one righty they have opportunities to cut inside or go to the byline throughout the match rather than always doing one or the other. As for fluid & defensive combo, sounds...
Back
Top