Recent content by frappuccino

  1. frappuccino

    I Built Max Allegri’s Napoli 4-2-3-1 — 96 Points, Unbeaten in Serie A & All Domestic Trophies 🏆

    Max Allegri’s Napoli 4-2-3-1 — 96 Points & Unbeaten After taking over Napoli, I wanted to build a tactic inspired by Max Allegri’s football philosophy: structured, pragmatic and defensively solid, but with enough freedom and quality in the final third to hurt opponents. The result was much...
  2. frappuccino

    Treble Winning tactic

    did you load the wrong tactic?
  3. frappuccino

    ANTONIO CONTE NAPOLI 352 Serie A dominated 105 pt

    the original game
  4. frappuccino

    ANTONIO CONTE NAPOLI 352 Serie A dominated 105 pt

    Nope, I used the FMInside squad update. If you read the names, they are the players in the current Napoli squad, for example David Neres
  5. frappuccino

    ANTONIO CONTE NAPOLI 352 Serie A dominated 105 pt

    I lost the Champions League in the semi-final!
  6. frappuccino

    ANTONIO CONTE NAPOLI 352 Serie A dominated 105 pt

    I dominated Serie A in my first year, inspired by Conte's 352 used towards the end of the season. Now I will try to improve and aim for the Champions League. If you have ideas on how to improve the tactics, I'm listening!
  7. frappuccino

    A thread going totally off topic! Brainstorming and some "real" tactic testing!

    In your opinion, what is the best tactic for underdongs? Is there a tactic that allows you to win (obviously not dominate) a championship with a small team from the top 5 European leagues?
  8. frappuccino

    A thread going totally off topic! Brainstorming and some "real" tactic testing!

    but is it the chinese or korean version? i read that there are 2 versions
  9. frappuccino

    Happy Holidays Tactic MONZA Won Serie A First Season

    Okay, I have to try it. GG!
  10. frappuccino

    Download Conte's Napoli, Serie A destroyed 110pt / 136 Goals

    thanks!! I'll do another test with your set pieces to try. I use knap's Azure V3
  11. frappuccino

    Download Conte's Napoli, Serie A destroyed 110pt / 136 Goals

    Thanks! Do you have a team to suggest for the test?
  12. frappuccino

    Download Conte's Napoli, Serie A destroyed 110pt / 136 Goals

    4-3-3 Tactic "Conte's Napoli" – Perfect Balance This version of the 4-3-3 combines balance and offensive potency, maximizing the potential of three strikers and a solid midfield. It was the key to your triumph, with 110 points and 136 goals. Here’s how it works: Roles and Structure Three...
Back
Top