Recent content by fredda1970

  1. F

    GOODBYE 3430 Knap FM 17.3.1

    FMT, First season in Premier League and I won both cups too. Tactic is fantastic. Media prediction was 15.
  2. F

    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

    Decent start with Lyon. First season no tranfers, using Perfect 352 v3.1
  3. F

    SAMURAI

    Yes thanks :-)
  4. F

    SAMURAI

    Tactic is good but my striker dont score at all , I am Leeds in Premier League and my strikers are Kuki or Jean but none of them score. No goals in the first 8 games ? Never seen that before. However tactics is really good with tight defence so I dont care but maybe try another role for the...
  5. F

    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

    I have great success with Knaps Whiteroom tac, really good !!
  6. F

    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

    Knaps tactics is very good, I´m using 451 and 4141
  7. F

    Best Instant Result tactic.

    Knaps Midsomer is the best one for me
  8. F

    FMT tactic?

    I always play with instant result and it works very well with Mr L 442 sicilian defense v5 and MiyaGi 4-4-1-1, booth tactics are really good.
  9. F

    TRIBUTE TO FERENC PUSKAS

    Version II.1 first season with Celta
  10. F

    TRIBUTE TO FERENC PUSKAS

    Version II.1 first season
  11. F

    TRIBUTE TO FERENC PUSKAS

    I have tried a lot of good tactics but for me version II.1 is amazing, absolute the best. Tried it with Ajax, Celta and now Sampdoria.
  12. F

    Talent Factory Challenge

    This sounds nice I gone to try this with Örgryte in Swedish second division. Just one question, can I sign a young player on free transfer if he never played for another team?
Back
Top