Recent content by freshprinceIE

  1. F

    Everton 3and half seasons in HELP

    Update so far: The 4411 tactic is at 90% familiarity. I've used it for 9 games of which I've won 4, lost 4. I'm dominating possesion and shots, but still the AI score nearly every shot. My last game was a 2-0 loss at home to a wolves side who are in 20th and haven't won in over 10 games which...
  2. F

    Everton 3and half seasons in HELP

    Thanks Rocheyb for the reply, some useful info there. I will try your formation and maybe tweak it to how i like it too, James Ward Prowse had been on my radar for a long time, but i've had to strengthen other areas, so havent picked him up. As for coleman, hes gone but replaced with Sebastian...
  3. F

    Everton 3and half seasons in HELP

    Hello, thanks for the replies guys. I usually play welbeck as my striker, but having him go 10 hours+ with zero goals i dropped him, I have the more experienced drogba to use now too.
  4. F

    Everton 3and half seasons in HELP

    I lost to man city in super cup 3-0 playing my normal tactic with the wingers, i had 20 shots they had something like 7... 2 weeks later, played them in league and used my new 41212 tactic and won 2-0 ... then drew with some bad teams in europe and league.
  5. F

    Best away tactic against 4-2-3-1 Premier League

    With my Everton save I do the best against big teams, I like to attack them, i always find attacking is better, maybe your team is better than you know... I play a 41221 with one dm two cm two wingers against 4231 teams.
  6. F

    Everton 3and half seasons in HELP

    Hey sorry for late reply, not been on much. Thanks for reply, but I must add I normally play with an AP instead of DLP and to wingers and an AF too but the tactic above is one I tried to change cuz the origonal with wingers, AP and AF didnt work. The chances usually did come, but just nobody was...
  7. F

    Everton 3and half seasons in HELP

    Hello everyone, Today I'm looking for help with my everton save. Its 29 games into 3rd season. I'm currently 5th with only 14 wins. In my first season I won the league and capital one cup. Second season I finished 4th, won nothing. In second season I was great up until January, when I basically...
Back
Top