Recent content by fuebs

  1. F

    Not promoted!?

    Jub - would be pointless as you wouldn't be able to compete higher than champ... Will post more screenshots later, I'm on the latest patch I believe? Steam automatically updates right? Will post on SI too. Hope it can be fixed as this is the most addictive save I've had this year!
  2. F

    Not promoted!?

    Happened again. Now won't bother continuing with this save. I'm so confused about this. I even downloaded fmrte so I could edit my year founded, up my stadium, etc :(
  3. F

    Joseph Kony

    Follow my twitter for London based info @KONYldn
  4. F

    Not promoted!?

    Anybody else?
  5. F

    Not promoted!?

    Would it help if I provided more screenshots or the save game file? I don't want to finish another season top and not go up.
  6. F

    Not promoted!?

    Quick note: This is just a game for fun, a fantasy, sugar-daddy run team. I am searching through my news now to find more info... EDIT: wont go back far enough... but i do remember saying i have been promoted and as you can see above i was named Champions? Spent so much time on this save...
  7. F

    Not promoted!?

    I created a club and won back to back promotions all the way to championship. New season has started and I haven't been included in prem?
  8. F

    Most Points in a Season.

    Barcelona 2015 - 110 http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/468608982329230697/2A35C012E70C272DC658280DFDB1E4BBEA3F38D5/
  9. F

    Dani Alves Replacement

    Might check Kyle... Couldn't find Dominik... Romario had joined Lyon so I think I will get Corchia and maybe walker for rotation if I can get him for under £20m
  10. F

    Attack! Attack! 4-1-1-2-2 By OoScotsmanoO (211 goals in 62 games most Clean sheets)

    Firstly, great tactic. Secondly, im playing a network game with a friend. Both using this tactic, he's City and I'm Utd! What is the best way to defend this tactic? Especially from corners!?
  11. F

    keeper

    Richard Kingston - If he gets work permit.
  12. F

    CB swansea

    Forren. Cheap and versatile.
  13. F

    Football Manager 2012 Best XI

    Valdes Dani Alves WB Pique Dede Bale WB Busquets AM Fabregas CM Sanchez AMR-PL Neymar AML-PL Damiao ADV Messi TREQ -- Stekelenberg Montoya Barta Luis Enrique Breed (regen) Xavi/Iniesta Robben No striker subs as Sanchez, Neymar, Robben and even Cesc can play up top.
  14. F

    BWM for Manchester United

    Scout report says Anderson plays best as bwm, not irl i dont think! I would defo go for Nainggolen.
Back
Top