Recent content by Gala

  1. G

    My Man Utd in Patch 9.3.0

    Vargas is not only a great left midfielder but also the best attacking left defender you can find in the game (great tackling and marking). :D He comes as a Natural wing back, I recommend you to train him so he becomes a Natural left defender (takes like a couple months, training him to be an...
  2. G

    My Man Utd in Patch 9.3.0

    They WERENT scoring a lot of goals, but they surely are now! :D Aguero scores almost every game, and Im siding him more with Balotelli than with Robinho now and hes scoring as well. (A) Yea I wont sell Balotelli for sure. Dunno about Vela or Cardozo. I like them both but, Aguero, Balotelli...
  3. G

    My Man Utd in Patch 9.3.0

    Hey Hancuryahudi ^^) I've been using the v4 of your tactic and its performing very nicely! :D I play with Manchester City, and started using the tactic during the middle of the first season. I won the League (1 point ahead of Arsenal :D) and the UEFA Cup (2-0 against AC Milan!) thanks to it. Im...
Back
Top