Recent content by Galter

  1. G

    Completely unrelated addition to Facoured Personel?

    Managing Bury, third season, mindin my own business. Suddenly get the urge to check out how's West Ham doing. Checking the Information screen, I found myself on the Favoured Personel list. I have never had any matches against West Ham, never sold them any player, ****, I even have Chelsea as the...
  2. G

    Post Your Frustrations

    I know it's not FM11, but it's timeless. I could have won against Liverpool if he scored. (H)
  3. G

    Getting interest from other teams?

    Depends also on your nationality - i noticed that when i was a Polish manager, i got offers from all sorts of club, while as english manager i got offers only from English clubs
  4. G

    The Help Thread

    Managing Brentford, doing quite well, i got a job proposal from Werder Bremen. I don't really feel like leaving, but Werder has some quality players, and I could finally try to win something more dazzling than JPT. So my first question is: is it possible that I terminate contracts of some of my...
  5. G

    The Great San Marino Challenge & Discussion Thread

    This challenge sounds great, I'll surely give it a go since i got my FM11. Got one question though: how are the C-leagues compared to, lets say, Blue Square Premier? Been wondering about who i could approach on a free transfer.
  6. G

    Why is my DM av rating so low?

    Having this problem with strikers and attacking/centre mids. Every other player gets straight 7s. I reckon it has something to do with teamtalks?
  7. G

    The worst signings in premiership history

    Mutu wasn't bad, played well untill the drug thing came out. I'd say, all Man City transfers, except for Tevez. And Shevchenko.
  8. G

    Post Your Frustrations

    1st game: 5-0 away, against a better team. Cool. 2nd game: 2-0 home, against a better team aswell. Cool. games 3-11: winless streak, usually played against weaker teams. Same tactic and players. Now what the ****! edit: The same tactic just made my Norway win 2-0 against Germany. The ****? The...
  9. G

    The Looking For A Player Thread

    Club: Legia Warsaw Level: EURO Cup (qualifying stage), Polish Premier Division (called Ekstraklasa) Position: Left Full-Back Value: Up to £1M Wages: Up to £6K Season: 2nd Age: Up to 29 Additional Information: Good crossing would be nice. Guess what, my chairman decided that i don't need my two...
Back
Top